Earth 2048 is a fixed-point shooting game for 3 to 5 people. Players will play soldiers wearing heavy machine armor to fight back tens of thousands of insects in the Gobi Desert. The goal of this scenario is to get everyone out of the refugee base on a spacecraft before the insects overwhelm you.
In the not so distant future, the earth will be invaded by an alien insect race, the Zerg. When all things seem lost, human scientists finally come up with a weapon that has a chance against the Zerg : The Mecha. These highly mechanized and weaponized armor suits will finally give humankind a chance to fight back ! Don your armor and join the fight!
Over the course of this action-packed game, players will be re-positioned at regular intervals as the plot develops. After each position transfer, there will be new challenges for our protagonists. Before you can escape from the base through spacecraft, there will be one final boss to cope with.
Here are some hints and tips to help you escape and win this scenario!
- Target and destroy insect eggs so they won’t hatch.
- The bug shells are very hard to crack! Head shots will do more damage.
- Keep an eye on the heath level of your weapons. When they really get overheated, they won’t work till they cool down again.
- When your machine armor is damaged and out of order, it will repair itself as long as other team mates are alive.
- Players need to cooperate to win this game so make sure to divide up the labor and keep an eye on the health of your team mates.
- Breaking through the weaknesses of the final boss, can interrupt some of its more powerful and deadly skills.