Our Virtual Reality booth is open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between 12:00 and 22:00.
Here’s everything you need to know to make a succesful reservation!
- Each ‘block’ in the grid below represents a 30-minute VR-session (which includes instructions on how to play, etc).
- You can pick a scenario from the drop-down menu below that you definitely want to play. During your session you can decide to play that scenario twice or combine it with another one. One game takes up about ten minutes.
- The minimum number of required players for a VR-session is 3 people (45 Euro).
- When your transaction is complete you may print your ticket straight from the menu. You’ll also receive an email from us.
- During the week reservations are mandatory. In the weekend (friday evening till sunday), you can always drop by in our Gamecenter in Antwerp to see if there is a VR-session available.
If you have further questions feel free to contact us!