In this ten minute scenario designed for four to five players you pick up the story where we left off. Even though the giant evil robot from the last scenario is now defeated, the flying saucer that dropped him off is still out there! It seems like the aliens have made some plans for our dauntless heroes.
In this series’ previous installement the city and its citizens were saved by the actions of the good professor and the players. Whatever evil attempted to put the city under its control has now set its sights on you. A transporter beam kidnapped your team and teleported it to a strange alternate universe. One where the laws of physics seem a bit … wobbly.
This scenario isn’t scary at all and suited for children, parents, and anyone who wants to embark on a wacky adventure. You must be over 110cm tall to use the equipment though and not be afraid of heights.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you survive your predicament:
- The end boss regularly fires off missiles. If you don’t shoot them (so they explode in mid air) they can quickly wipe your party.
- Some zombies have really big heads, making it pretty easy to score headshots on them.
As you might have guessed, zombies don’t quite enjoy it when you shoot them in the head. In fact, it deals a lot of damage!
- In the first phase of the battle a helicopter regularly drops off zombies. Destroy it to stop this from happening.
- At a certain point gravity will stop working. Get ready for some airborne shooting!
- As long as at least one person is alive your teammates will respawn in 20 seconds after they die. If everyone dies simultaneaously the game will end.
Can you make it out of this completely messed up world, or will you succumb to the power of the alien menace? Find out in Guardian Heroes 2!