In this 10 minute scenario designed for 4 to 5 players you and your friends are tasked with protecting a brilliant scientist from a host of mind-controlled people. The twist? You’re in a cartoon!
All was going swell in the big city and people were happy. At least until a giant, evil, red robot fell out of the sky and started mind-controlling everyone! Well almost everyone as you, your friends, and the professor are somehow unaffected and thus faced with the monumental charge of protecting the city! Safeguard the good doctor as he uses his computer to gain control of the ion cannon to blast that alien robot to bits!
This scenario isn’t scary at all and suited for children, parents, and anyone who wants to embark on a cartoon-y adventure. You must be over 110cm tall to use the equipment though.
Here are some hints and tips to help you save the city!
- Be sure to keep an eye on the Professor’s life. It’s your job to protect him and once his 5 hearts are depleted it’s game over!
- Different weapons do different things. Experiment with what works best on what.
- There are small animals hidden somewhere in the streets. Can you find them all?
- Much of the environment is destructible. Part of the fun is blowing stuff up!
- Be mindful of sneak attacks!
- Your weapons will flash after a while. This means they’re ready to launch a special attack.
- Once the red robot is defeated the game is over!
Can you save the city from the robot by protecting the professor? Will the alien’s plan succeed? Will we find out why a the city has a functioning Ion Cannon but no planetary defense? Or why we weren’t mind controlled along with everyone else? At least some of these questions will be answered when you play: Guardian Hero!