In this 10-minute scenario designed for 4 to 5 people you will face the challenge of escaping a hospital with the medicine you need. A hospital that is overrun with zombies that is!
Humanity has gone the way of the dodo and you and your team have infiltrated a hospital to acquire cricital medical supplies. However a horde of zombies now bar your escape. Not only are these zombies numerous, they come in different types: such as poisonous or on fire!
Fortunately for you you’re already at the exit! While one of your friends (an NPC) attempts to open the door you just need to survive the horde long enough to make your getaway.
This mission, should you choose to accept, is not for the faint of heart and those below the age of 13. There are frequent jump scares, gruesome scenes, and intensive combat. You are trapped with a host of undead that want to eat your brains after all!
To ensure the survival of your crew we’ve prepared some handy tips:
- Shooting blue oxygen cylinders causes an explosion that (when timed correctly) may take out multiple zombies.
- Be careful of (tiny) hidden zombies, they appear on the left, right, and even from below!
- Headshots inflict massive damage to zombies.
- Combatants are wise to refill their clips at the proper time, lest they run out of ammunition during a critical encounter!
- Be careful of flaming or poisonous zombies, don’t let them get close!
- Beware the crows, at certain points they’ll swoop down and are sure to spell your doom.
- Destroying light sources covers the room in darkness, which increases suspense.
Can you make it out of the encounter alive? Or will you fall prey to the ravenous horde? Only your skill, and the trust in your fellow teammates will be able to make a difference.