In this 10 minute scenario you choose one of two sides. Do you align with the regular humans or with their biologically infected counterparts ? A great 2vs2 game that will challenge your shooting and tactical skills to the fullest!
Six months after the outbreak of a biological war virus, countless people have died and humankind is on the verge of extinction. Survivors from all over the country have set up safety zones to linger behind layers of defense. Some survivors had strange antibodies running through their veins, and although they did not become biochemical monsters just yet, they could have spread the virus to others. That’s why they had been evicted from the safe zones. Now they are back to take their revenge! This war will determine who will be the masters of the new world.
Players are divided into attackers and defenders. The goal of the attackers is to break all defensive points. The goal of defenders is to hold their base for ten minutes. The whole battlefield is divided into three areas, each with fences and strongholds. Only by breaking the stronghold can we enter the next area. Each side has four different roles you can choose from, the AI will fill the remaining roles that aren’t picked by players.
Here are some hints and tips to help your side win the war!
- The defense can increase their missile energy by shooting at any incoming zombie. Launching missiles will lower energy.
- The efficiency of a zombie attack is higher than that of humans.
- The higher you are positioned, the more accurate your shooting will be. But be careful! You are also easier to spot!
- In the near-death state, the character will regenerate blood for a limited amount of time.
- Missiles have a large explosion area. Hitting a bunker can also cause harm to the people behind it.
- You have to take all bases to win if you are the attacker. If you are the defender, you only have to defend at least one base to be victorious.