In this 10 minute scenario you choose one of two sides. Do you align with the regular humans or with their biologically infected counterparts ? A great 2vs2 game that will challenge your shooting and tactical skills to the fullest!
Six months after the outbreak of a biological war virus, countless people have perished and humankind is on the verge of extinction. Survivors from all over the country have set up safety zones to linger behind layers of defense. Some survivors had strange antibodies running through their veins, and although they did not yet succomb to the virus, becoming biochemical monsters, the danger of them spreading the virus to others was just too large to ignore. That’s why they were evicted from the safe zones. But in the shadows they gathered, plotting their revenge. Until now! This war will determine who will be the masters of the new world.
Players are divided into attackers and defenders. The goal of the attackers is to break through all the defensive positions. The defenders’ goal is to hold their base for ten minutes. The battlefield is divided into three areas, each with fences and strongholds. Only by breaking the stronghold will the attacking side be able to enter the next area. Each side has four different roles you can choose from, the AI will fill the ones that weren’t picked.
Here are some hints and tips to help your side win the war!
- Launching missiles costs missile energy. You can replenish this by shooting incoming zombies.
- The efficiency of a zombie attack is higher than that of humans.
- The higher up you are, the more accurate your shots will be. But be careful, as the enemy team will have an easier time spotting you as well!
- When you are low on health, you hit the the near-death state in which you will regenerate health for a limited amount of time.
- Missiles have a large explosion area. Hitting a bunker can also cause damage to the people behind it.
- You have to take all bases to win if you are the attacker. If you are the defender, you only have to defend at least one.